START TODAY. DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT. BELIEVE YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT. DO IT WITH PASSION. DO GOOD.
Congratulations with taking this step on your personal entrepreneurial journey. This program is a challenge in itself and has been designed to be provocative, mindful, inspirational, energising and empowering. I am genuinely excited to welcome you with open arms and full heart into the Veterinary Entrepreneurs Tribe. Shall we begin?
FIRST STEP IS OFTEN THE MOST DIFFICULT
I am here alongside with other members of the Veterinary Entrepreneurs Tribe to make your first steps easier.
During this online 5-week program, you’ll be learning:
- Entrepreneurship types and the core business principles you must know.
- Toolbox and skills required at the start of any venture, including the design thinking principles, techniques on conducting user & customer interviews, ideation methodologies, how to pick the right idea for you, skills required to build & test your prototype, value proposition, business model canvas, pitching and more.
- About yourself in the capacity of the entrepreneur: your why, how to stimulate growth mindset and resilience.
List of things you will be using during the program:
- You need a laptop or a smartphone with webcamera
- Decent internet connection
- Ability to open pdfs, ppt, google slides
- Zoom installed, Soundcloud app
- Joined dedicated Facebook Group
- Sticky notes, A4 Paper and notebook for note-taking
- Water-markers, color-pencils
- Few other minor things along the way for specific activities
LEARNING BEYOND OBVIOUS
Blended learning content will be delivered via simple mobile-optimised learning platform, facebook group and zoom meetings.
Interactive online experience that goes beyond regular webinar
Self-paced weekly content (video-, sound- and reading-bites)
Weekly live learning circles & group activities with peers
3 x 30 min sessions to dive into your idea and offer feedback
Your own workbook with plenty of assignments to practice
Activities to train your creative muscles
At the end you will have an option to pitch to experts
Opportunities to reflect and cement your learnings
Program is always a little flexible to allow to best customise it to the needs of current cohort.
Should you have any questions or technical difficulties throughout the program, you can always reach Lidiia Alaverdova via FB messenger or email@example.com
Certificate of completion requirements:
- Joined min 3 out of 5 live learning circles
- Completed 60% of weekly assignments
- Completed final assignment and passed the 30-questions quiz (70% pass requirement)
- Actively participated in group activities, provided feedback to peers and commented throughout the program
Module 1 of the Veterinary Entrepreneurs Challenge covers the following topics: - entrepreneurship definition and types - important trails of good entrepreneurs - understanding your WHY - introduction to design thinking principles - empathy interviews, observations and experiences - ideation techniques - prototyping basics - how to select a business idea - how to develop a value proposition for your idea - basics of business model canvas development